Monday, April 29, 2013

SCEI-1BLOOD Revealed! The Truth about the Cult, its Leaders and its Mission




In this video I do my best to begin telling the story of SCEI-1BLOOD International from my own experiences there. I reveal some of my own stories and recall some of the activities I witnessed including substance abuse, torture and murder plots.

I talk about Apostle Dr. Kenneth D. Jackson, Sr. and his son Bishop Smoke Jackson and my perspectives on the cult and its crimes.

I hope to upload more videos in the future, and please forgive the amateurish nature of this video, as I am neither a public speaker or a cult leader, and more importantly, this is unscripted and from the heart.

For more information on the cult go to www.scei-1blood.me, or scei-1blood.blogspot.com for more information and updates as they occur.

No comments:

Post a Comment